- Stroll through the scenic streets of Albayzin and Sacromonte
- Snap photographs at sunset
- Admire views of the Alhambra from a lookout point
- Learn about the area from your guide
Departure & Return
Play Granada Office Meeting Point, next to the Santa Ana Church, at the end of Plaza Nueva.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- English and Spanish tours are always available, other tour language must be confirmed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Customer has to show up the tour office 5-10min before departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We recommend wearing comfortable shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sixthrills
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is interested to see a great view of the city of Granada and the Alhambra at sunset." See review