Explore our promoted experiences
- Spectacular aerial views of the Grand Canyon by helicopter
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Optional upgrade: explore the South Rim viewpoints by Hummer
- On-board commentary ensures you don’t miss anything
Departure & Return
Check in at the Grand Canyon Helicopters Terminal at the Grand Canyon Airport.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Ticket Redemption
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms