2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour of Schlossberg, Graz Museum and Old Town Highlights
5-Stars Guide with Official Austrian License speaking fluently in a chosen language
Ticket to Graz Museum (in 3-hours option)
Old Town Highlights Sightseeing (in 3-hours option)
Fascinating facts and legends of Graz, Schlossberg and Old Town Sites
Ride by a glass elevator to the Schlossberg (optional) (Adults: € 1.90 Pupils: € 1.40)
Departure & Return
Schloßbergpl. 1, 8010 Graz, Austria
in front of Romanian Orthodox Church (Biserica Ortodoxă)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- We go up to Schlossberg on foot (by stairs), but if you wish you can choose a ride by a glass elevator. Fee is not included. Please notice that the Schlossberg lift operate from 10:00AM to 7.00PM, so if you want to use it, make sure the tour you choose covers these hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ROSOTRAVEL SP Z O.O.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Guided Walking Tour in Graz?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGrazWalking Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsWalking Tours - BledHistorical Tours - BledWalking Tours - LjubljanaHistorical Tours - LjubljanaCategory