6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s more to Hangzhou’s culinary scene than Dragon Well (Longjing) tea. Enjoy the insights and access only a local guide can provide on this door-to-door food tour. Explore the Hangzhou Cuisine Museum, shop for goodies at a wet market, and whip up lunch with a farmer in Meijiawu Tea Village. After taking in the scenic highlights of West Lake, including a boat cruise, sip Dragon Well at a classic teahouse.
- Tour the Hangzhou Cuisine Museum and shop at a traditional wet market
- Feast on a lunch you’ve cooked yourself in Meijiawu Tea Village
- Soak up views as you cruise West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Relax with 2-way private transfers direct from the station or your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
Professional English-speaking guide
Air-conditioned private vehicle
Cost at the wet market
Boat Ride on West Lake
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hangzhou Cooking Class and Local Market Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesMarketsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHangzhouFood Tours - Eastern ChinaCooking Classes - Eastern ChinaMarkets - Eastern ChinaFood Tours - SuzhouCooking Classes - SuzhouMarkets - SuzhouFood Tours - ShanghaiCooking Classes - ShanghaiMarkets - ShanghaiCategory
Hangzhou Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsQiantang River Bridge Tours & TicketsLeifeng Pagoda Tours & TicketsNational Tea Museum Tours & TicketsMuseum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hu Qing Yu Tang) Tours & TicketsChina National Silk Museum (NSM) Tours & TicketsSolitary Hill (Gu Shan) Tours & Tickets