Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private guided tour to Meijiawu Tea Village and Lingyin Temple
- Drink tea with a farmer—and try your hand at picking fresh leaves too
- Translator/guide helps you get up close with local culture and traditions
- Door-to-door transfers save bags of time: Both sights are off the metro map
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.