Are you interested in?
- Discover the best of Tasmania on a 5-day tour
- Explore Cradle Mountain, Freycinet National Park, and more
- Overnight accommodation included
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointHobart TAS, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located hotel or hostel in Hobart. We can also pick up from places not listed as long as they are within reasonable distance of our exisiting pick up zones. Please note we do not pick up from AirBnB or private residences. If you are outside our pick up range or staying in a private residence we will arrange for you to meet our guide at the closest or most convenient existing pick up location.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children between 8-16 years old may join the trip but must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour is active in nature, a moderate level of fitness is beneficial
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Best of Tasmania Tour from Hobart.
- "Very action packed 5 days and yet not rushed among stops." See review