- Gourmet food and sightseeing tour of Bruny Island from Hobart
- Exclusive group tour of Bruny Lighthouse, the southernmost lighthouse in Australia
- Enjoy a delicious lunch of local Tasmanian produce
- Local produce tasting (oysters, cider, fudge, chocolate, honey)
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups will occur between 6:45 am to 7:20 am, please contact us directly to confirm your location and pick-up time at least 48 hours prior to your tour departure.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people on each bus. Smaller group buses also available.
- Specific dietary requirements can be discussed with Tour Guide on the day
- Booster seats available on request for children aged 2- 6 years - a seat must be booked.
- Start and finish time is approximate and subject to change
- Please advise if booking infants under the age of 2
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please dress warm and wear suitable shoes.
- New cleaning and hygiene recommendations followed. Bus surfaces wiped down several times a day.
- We are the only operator with exclusive access to the Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bruny Island Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bruny Island Day Tour, Includes Lunch and Exclusive Lighthouse Tour.