5 to 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get off the beaten track and explore the backroads of Belize’s jungles on an ATV adventure. Get behind the wheel of your personal all-terrain vehicle and venture where most tourists never go, ending at a jungle waterfall lagoon for a refreshing swim and lunch at a rain forest restaurant. It's a fun and rugged off-road ride for travelers looking for something different.
- Explore Belize’s hidden jungles on a rugged ATV
- Swim at a secret waterfall surrounded by rain forest
- Includes an authentic Belizean lunch at a jungle restaurant
- Great option for athletic and adventurous travelers
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
South Rd, Hopkins, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belize Cultural Adventure Travel Services
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize ATV Jungle Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize ATV Jungle Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize ATV Jungle Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belize ATV Jungle Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Belize ATV Jungle Tour
5 to 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHopkins4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityExtreme - Belize City4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioExtreme - San Ignacio4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayeCategory