- Tyrolean folk show in Innsbruck including a drink
- Spend a fun-filled evening with the Gundolf family at the new Alpensaal show location in the city center
- See traditional dances that have been passed down through the generations
- Clap and sing along with the Schuhplattler—a fast-paced dance
- Upgrade to include a 3-course Austrian meal while watching the show
- Upgrade to have a pick-up and drop-off from your hotel
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTyrolean Evenings with the Gundolf Family, Kapuzinergasse 11 Alpensaal an der Messe, Innsbruck 6020 Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
We do offer a pick-up service from all Innsbruck Hotels & private homes if clients chose the transport option:
Pick up at 20h00 / 8.00 pm for show incl. 1 drink and dinner & show (if transfer option is chosen)
Pick up at 19h00 / 7.00 pm for pre-show dinner & show 1 incl. 1 drink (if transfer option is chosen)
Starting from April 2020 we will be performing exclusively at our new venue in the centre of Innsbruck, the ALPENSAAL AN DER MESSE (EXPO) which can be reached from the old town by a short walk or by using the Tram line no. 1. Otherwise you can still take advantage of our transfer service from and to your hotel at very attractive rates.
What To Expect
Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine, beer, or a soft drink and then settle into your seat for the show. The atmosphere quickly comes to life with the clang of cowbells, yodeling, and fast-moving feet. Dressed in the traditional costume of dirndls and lederhosen, watch the dancers perform jigs like the Schuhplattler, a once-popular courtship dance. Clap along as they slap shoes and then stomp your own feet to the Tiroler Holzhackertanz, otherwise known as the woodchopper's dance.
For a complete Austrian experience, upgrade your ticket to include a 3-course meal served before or during the show. Dig into regional specialties like roast of pork or the famous Tyrolean dumplings followed by a tasty apple strudel. A sample menu can be found in the Itinerary section.
Upgrade to be picked up and dropped off at your hotel!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you select the transfer service, please add your hotel information at the moment of booking
- Starting from April 2020 we will be performing exclusively and on a daily basis at our new venue in the centre of Innsbruck, the ALPENSAAL AN DER MESSE (EXPO) which can be reached from the city center by a short 5-10-minutes walk or by using the tram line no. 1. Otherwise you can still take advantage of our transfer service from and to your hotel at very attractive rates (in this case pls. select product options including transfers)=> New adress: Kapuzinergasse 11, 6020 Innsbruck,
- Dinner & Show Menu: Clear soup with sliced pancakes / Roast pork with potatoes / Mixed salad / Apple strudel with whipped cream
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- As a main course, pork will be served. In case you prefer turkey, please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option available upon request. Please advise at time of booking under special requirements
- OPERATED BY Tiroler Abend Familie Gundolf
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "This is a great way to spend an evening and soak yourself in traditional folk music and dance of the Tyrolean region where Innsbruck is located ." See review