Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 6-hour e-bike tour of Lauterbrunnen Valley from Interlaken
- Glide through forests, gorges and valleys on an easy-to-pedal electric bike
- Marvel at natural wonders like Luetschine River, Staubbach Waterfall and Trümmelbach Waterfalls
- Tuck into a scrumptious picnic lunch of typical Swiss food
- No experience necessary: ideal for all skill levels
- This small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is an intermediate level tour and thus NOT appropriate for persons, who are not confident riding a bicycle! For safety reasons we perform a bike riding test before the tour begins. If you sign in but the test reveals that you (or a person you have signed in) is only at beginner bike skill level, we'll have to exclude you (or any person you have signed in) from the tour. In these cases there will be NO REFUND. Thank you for your understanding.
- Teens must be at least 16 to join this tour, and be accompanied by an adult
- This tour is NOT appropriate for kids/teens below 16 years. Child trailers or child seats are not possible
- Operates in case of light rain, please dress appropriately (rain coats are provided for free). In case of heavy rain the tour is cancelled free of charge.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Flying Wheels GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 6-Hour Guided e-bike tour to Lauterbrunnen 72 Waterfalls Valley and Swiss Picnic.