8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Cable car ticket Oeschinenlake
1 way Electro taxi ride (return way walking) / Electro taxi only in summer season
Alpine coaster ride, boat ride on Oeschinensee, any other activities than mentioned
Electro taxi in winter season (Summer one way included only, return excluded)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8.30 AM Pick up from hotels in interlaken / Jungfrau region / around lake Thoune & Brienz
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pure Switzerland - Tours and Guiding
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Blue Lake & Öschinen lake - Private day tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Blue Lake & Öschinen lake - Private day tour from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Blue Lake & Öschinen lake - Private day tour from Interlaken?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Blue Lake & Öschinen lake - Private day tour from Interlaken
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Nature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingInterlakenBus Tours - Swiss AlpsTrolley Tours - Swiss AlpsNature and Wildlife - Swiss AlpsEco Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory
Harder Kulm Tours & TicketsJungfraujoch Sphinx Observatory (Sphinx-Observatorium) Tours & TicketsAletsch Glacier Tours & TicketsMatterhorn Tours & TicketsBallenberg, Swiss Open-Air Museum Tours & TicketsLake Brienz (Brienzersee) Tours & TicketsLake Thun (Thunersee) Tours & TicketsAdventure Park Interlaken (Seilpark Interlaken) Tours & Tickets