7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Pit your nerves against the power of nature and enjoy outdoor adventure in the heart of the Swiss Alps on this full-day canyoning trip to Chli Schliere from Interlaken. Delve deep into Switzerland’s soaring Alpine wilderness with your guide. Leap into plunging waterfalls from high rocky peaks, swim along swirling waterways and enjoy the best the Swiss Alps has to offer! Freefall down water-chutes into deep plunge pools below and enjoy personal attention from your guide on this small-group tour, limited to 13 people.
- Full-day Chli Schliere canyoning experience from Interlaken
- Splash and dash through the Chli Schliere canyon, widely considered the most technically challenging in the region
- Leap off rocky 33-foot (10-meter) ledges into swirling plunge pools
- Slide down hair-raising natural chutes
- Small-group tour limited to 13 people ensures personal attention from your guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Calling all adventure junkies! This tour takes canyoning to its extreme and features high rappels, huge jumps and fast chutes. It’s suitable for active people who are capable swimmers and takes you into the heart of one of Switzerland’s wildest canyons.
Tour departing at 8.30AM: 8 hour tour from Interlaken
Saved to wishlist!
Use of canyoning equipment including wetsuit, helmet, harness and life jacket
Beer and water at the end of the experience
Food and drinks, unless specified
Video- available to order separately.
Departure & Return
Outdoor Interlaken , Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, SwitzerlandThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Maximum weight is 275lbs (125kg) per person
- A high level of fitness is required
- Participants should be confident swimmers
- Weather dependent; tour does not run during or after spells of bad weather
- Multiple jumps up to 10m depending on the group and water levels
- Multiple slides up to 15m depending on the group and water levels
- Please bring a swimsuit, towel and a small day bag
- Changing rooms and hot showers are available to use once you return to Interlaken after your canyoning experience
- Once in the canyon, you must complete the course; there is no exit until you reach the end
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Chli Schliere Advanced Canyoning Experience from Interlaken?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chli Schliere Advanced Canyoning Experience from Interlaken?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6891CANYONCHLI
Compare Similar Experiences
Chli Schliere Advanced Canyoning Experience from Interlaken
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes