6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Master your first turns on the snowy slopes of Switzerland on this half-day beginner ski or snowboard lesson in Grindelwald from Interlaken. Collect your ski or snowboard on arrival in Grindelwald, then hit the rolling learner slopes of Bodmi. During a 2.5-hour class, gain insight into correct technique and perfect your turns on the snow. Enjoy personal attention from your instructor on this small-group tour — limited to eight people — and upgrade to enjoy round-trip travel from Interlaken.
- Half-day learner ski or snowboard class in Grindelwald from Interlaken
- Head to the beautiful ski resort of Grindelwald, nestled in the Swiss Alps
- Learn how to ski or snowboard with a qualified instructor
- Admire fine views of the north face of the Eiger mountain during the 2.5-hour lesson
- Upgrade to make use of round-trip transport from the Interlaken area
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This half-day ski class is ideal for beginners to gain their confidence on the slopes.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Half-day ski/snowboard, boots and helmet rental
2.5-hour ski/snowboard tuition
Lockers (for items not required on the day)
Round-trip transport to ski area (if option selected)
Food and drinks
Ski/snowboard clothing, gloves and goggles (available to rent)
Departure & Return
Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten bei Interlaken, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, other serious medical conditions or pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Beginner Ski or Snowboard Lesson in Grindelwald from Interlaken
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons Winter SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesInterlakenSports Lessons - Swiss AlpsWinter Sports - Swiss AlpsCategory