- Take a private tour to Jungfraujoch from Interlaken
- Visit the ‘Top of Europe’ - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore the Plateau, Alpine Sensation, Ice Palace, and more
- Enjoy private photoshoots of your group in different locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel in Interlaken. In order to avoid crowds we need to take the first train to Jungfrau at 07:30 which means we need to depart from your hotel at 06:45. Also Tickets are cheaper if we take the first train to Jungfrau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Is this Tour for you?
- This tour is intended for amateur as well as serious photography enthusiasts with an interest to visit and photograph the beauty of the Swiss Alps together with its many traditions and culture . No prior expertise or experience in photography is necessary, as your photographer-guide will be there to assist you at every level. You may carry any camera – a simple aim-and-shoot or a DSLR. Travel enthusiasts who are not photographers but keen to experience the multiple facets of Switzerland can also benefit from the tour.
- Can I bring my non-photographer partner with me?
- Yes, you can. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland. Having a good time during the trip is as much on the agenda as photography is. Your partner will enjoy the journey with us.
- I am not a keen photographer. But I want to visit Switzerland. Can I still join?
- Yes. The answer is exactly the same as in the case of previous question. We visit many beautiful places in Switzerland with a spectacular natural wonders, we witness the best Alpine Festivals during the whole year and always with the idea in mind of having long lasting memories in all our photo tours. For us fun is as much on the agenda as photography is!
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The Jungfrau Photo Tour is available through the Year!
- The Photo Tour is not a photography course, it means i will show you the best spots to take outstanding images and also will photograph you with my professional camera and process them in my photo software.
- All images taken along the tour will be available for you to download in a private on-line gallery.
- All cameras and smart phones are welcome
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Jungfraujoch Top of Europe Private Photo Tour from Interlaken.