7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Lauterbrunnen Valley and the Bernese Alps by going on this comprehensive small-group tour. It’s a fantastic way to discover outstanding views, and many regional highlights in a day. See Jungfrau, Eiger, the Jura Mountain, and the Black Forest. No need to worry about organizing transfers as train, and cable car fees are included. A highlight is seeing the James Bond Thrill Walk on the way to the summit, near Schilthorn.
- See filming locations from the 1969 James Bond movie, such as Piz Gloria
- Hassle-free trip with all transport included, such as train and cable car
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- See aerial views of the Swiss skyline that you might not see otherwise
Saved to wishlist!
all taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for train, cable car
priority boarding on Schilthorn cable car
travel to/from starting point Interlaken Ost train station
food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
gratuities welcome for the tourguide
Departure & Return
3800 Interlaken, Switzerland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- children must be accompagnied by an adult
- not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions (10.000ft altitude)
- for wheelchair assistance - please contact us before booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Schilthorn Piz Gloria (James Bond Location) Small Group Tour from Interlaken?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Schilthorn Piz Gloria (James Bond Location) Small Group Tour from Interlaken?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Schilthorn Piz Gloria (James Bond Location) Small Group Tour from Interlaken?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Schilthorn Piz Gloria (James Bond Location) Small Group Tour from Interlaken?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 8283P143
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursMovie ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingInterlakenRail Tours - Swiss AlpsTrolley Tours - Swiss AlpsHistorical Tours - Swiss AlpsMovie Tours - Swiss AlpsFull-day Tours - Swiss AlpsCategory