- 6-hour snowshoe and sled adventure in the Swiss Alps from Interlaken
- Take the gondola to Suwald with a guide and gaze out over the Grindlewald Valley
- Strap on your snowshoes and stomp through the Alpine forests
- Savor a delicious lunch of traditional Swiss cheese fondue
- Explore winding mountain trails by sled
- Tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Interlaken
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Outdoor Interlaken
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Snowshoe and Sled Adventure in the Swiss Alps from Interlaken.