Departure & Return
Our office is located approx. 30 meter outisde the entrance gate of Jaisalmer fort.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The group size can maximum be of 6 to 8 people or any size if you travel with your own group
- In event of the bad weather condition we could be cancel the tour; in this case we can offer a refund or another departure date
- Please note that there are no man made facilities available on the tour such as tents or washrooms; for toilet you have to go behind the bushes.
- Please inform us of any food allergy you may have
- if you are single traveler we would kindly ask you to please contact us by email and we will endeavor to join you with the group.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Travel Agency Camel Safari - Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.