4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Monuments entrance fees depends how many monuments you will visit
Camera Fees is not include in the tour. Camera fees charge only 100 INR
Departure & Return
Gadisar Lake Rd, Postal Colony, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wanderlust and Desert Dust with HALLE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cultural and Historical Tours of Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cultural and Historical Tours of Jaisalmer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cultural and Historical Tours of Jaisalmer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cultural and Historical Tours of Jaisalmer?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Cultural and Historical Tours of Jaisalmer
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
19 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Mountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanTuk Tuk Tours - RajasthanMountain Bike Tours - RajasthanExtreme - RajasthanWalking Tours - RajasthanHistorical Tours - RajasthanHalf-day Tours - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurBus Tours - JodhpurTuk Tuk Tours - JodhpurMountain Bike Tours - JodhpurExtreme - JodhpurWalking Tours - JodhpurHistorical Tours - JodhpurHalf-day Tours - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarTuk Tuk Tours - PushkarMountain Bike Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarWalking Tours - PushkarHistorical Tours - PushkarHalf-day Tours - PushkarCategory