2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience one of the world’s great wildernesses, the Thar Desert, by camel and Jeep on this desert safari. Visit Kuldhara Abandoned Village, Barna village, and a remote gypsy village. Then ride a camel to your desert camp, feast around a campfire, and sleep under a billion stars. Tour includes meals, tea, and door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Explore the Thar Desert—and Kuldhara Abandoned Village—by Jeep and camel
- Admire the brightness of the desert sky as you sleep under the stars
- Feast on Indian dinner, breakfast, snacks, and tea
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers from the city
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation (Sleeping under the star without tent)
National Park fees
Round-trip shared transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up any hotel in Jaisalmer, Train station, bus station as well the Jaisalmer airport.
- Jaisalmer Airport, Jaisalmer India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mystic Camel Safari Day Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight stay in the Desert?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight stay in the Desert?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight stay in the Desert?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight stay in the Desert?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingJaisalmer4WD Tours - RajasthanSporting Events - RajasthanBus Tours - RajasthanOvernight Tours - RajasthanNature and Wildlife - RajasthanSafaris - RajasthanMulti-day Tours - RajasthanExtreme - Rajasthan4WD Tours - JodhpurSporting Events - JodhpurBus Tours - JodhpurOvernight Tours - JodhpurNature and Wildlife - JodhpurSafaris - JodhpurMulti-day Tours - JodhpurExtreme - Jodhpur4WD Tours - PushkarSporting Events - PushkarBus Tours - PushkarOvernight Tours - PushkarNature and Wildlife - PushkarSafaris - PushkarMulti-day Tours - PushkarExtreme - PushkarCategory