Explore our promoted experiences
- Balinese cooking class from Kuta
- Learn to prepare dishes like coconut pancakes, papaya soup and fried banana
- Get cooking tips from an expert local chef
- Select a morning or afternoon session and optional market visit
- Enjoy lunch or dinner, with vegetarian option available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Kuta, Legian and Seminyak
Departure & Return
Departure PointPick up from your hotel / villa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Amala Bali
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Round trip transfer to our hotel was included too which was great." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews