10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover why Ubud is known as Bali’s heartland of culture and arts on this fun tour. You’ll visit many of the most beautiful and interesting cultural and natural sights around Ubud, including waterfalls, the Monkey Forest, temples, and rice terraces. You’ll see and do a lot in a single day, and cover more ground than you could if traveling independently.
- A convenient day tour for travelers short on time in Bali
- Hotel transfers are included
- Bottled water is provided for your refreshment
- Travelers with a range of interests will enjoy this varied tour
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off
English Speaking Tour guide
Swing @Tegalalang 200K IDR (optional)
Entrance Fees (Tegunungan Waterfall 20K IDR, Ubud Monkey Forest : 80K IDR)
Entrance Fees (Tegalalang Rice Terraces 10K IDR, Tirta Empul 50K IDR)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Krobokan, Canggu, Nusa Dua and Ubud. An extra charge applies from Lovina, Amed, Tulamben (150K per person), and Candidasa (100K per person). The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
IMPORTANT: IF AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL NAME AND ADDRESS BEFORE COMPLETING THE PAYMENT
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Explore hand-picked trips that have been personally curated by us
- Get your money back if you are not satisfied with our services
- Enjoy trips which are available every day and last minute
- Accompany certified tour guides and discover local hints
- Join small groups and travel with like-minded people
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ubud Small Group Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ubud Small Group Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ubud Small Group Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ubud Small Group Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ubud Small Group Tour: Monkey Forest, Tegalalang Rice Terraces and more
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingJimbaranFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliMarkets - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaMarkets - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaFood Tours - Nusa DuaBus Tours - Nusa DuaMarkets - Nusa DuaFull-day Tours - Nusa DuaCategory