- Full-day tour and one-way transfer from Jodhpur to Udaipur
- Explore the massive walls of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Learn about the history of the area from the informative driver/guide
- Get picked up at the airport or your hotel in Jodhpur and dropped off at your hotel in Udaipur
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
While en route to Udaipur, make a stop in Ranakpur, site of a Jain Temple that dates to the 15th century. Explore the magnificent pillars and unique architecture of this ancient structure (entrance at own expense), and make sure to watch for the resident population of monkeys that call the complex home.
Continue to your final destination, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Kumbhalgarh Fort. This 15th-century defensive structure is famous for its massive walls which are said to extend for more than 23 miles (38 kilometers). After visiting the fort, you’ll be transferred to your final destination in Udaipur.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Balaji Forex Tours And Travels
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff