Departure & Return
JR Yokosuka Station Please note that this is NOT Keikyu Line Yokosuka Chuo Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you would like to change the tour end location, please consult with your tour guide.
- The spot "Verney Memorial Museum" will be closed on Monday and from December 29th to January 3rd. Please note that you may visit alternative spots if they are temporarily closed.
- The "Memorial Ship Mikasa" will be closed from December 28th to 31st. Please note that you may visit alternative spots if they are temporarily closed.
- note that this tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or those who are not confident about walking as you will walk in the nature of the uninhabited island.
- There are many steep steps and slopes on the uninhabited island. Please come in comfortable shoes.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4800)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour - Visit the Uninhabited Island of "Sarushima" with a Cruising.