- Learn how the Lakes inspired poet William Wordsworth on a private tour
- Experience Wordsworth’s world with a guide for added insight and ease
- Visit his Cockermouth and Grasmere homes, and the Wordsworth Museum
- No planning needed: door-to-door private transport and admissions included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from most Lake District Hotels not just those listed here.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ye Olde England Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by William Wordsworth Daffodils Private Tour.