Are you interested in?
Ladies View Tours
23 Tours & Activities
Torc Waterfall Tours
26 Tours & Activities
35 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The countryside outside Killarney boasts come of Ireland’s most captivating landmarks and beautiful scenery, but reaching the far-flung destinations independently can be challenging. With this hop-on hop-off ticket, reach diverse sites of interest such as Muckross Abbey, Ross Castle, and Torc Waterfall with ease by air-conditioned coach. Along the way, admire uninterrupted views over the famous lakes of Killarney and enjoy the freedom to explore at your leisure.
- Explore Killarney and surrounds with ease by hop-on hop-off bus
- Reach top attractions including Muckross Abbey and Ross Castle easily
- Panoramic views across the magnificent lakes of Killarney
- Choice of five departures throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Hop-on hop-off tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Killarney Shuttle Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23295P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKillarneyHop on Hop Off - South West IrelandBus Tours - South West IrelandCity Tours - South West IrelandNature and Wildlife - South West IrelandHop on Hop Off - KenmareBus Tours - KenmareCity Tours - KenmareNature and Wildlife - KenmareHop on Hop Off - Ring of KerryBus Tours - Ring of KerryCity Tours - Ring of KerryNature and Wildlife - Ring of KerryCategory