Explore our promoted experiences
- 3-hour sunset cruise from Koh Samui
- Sail aboard the Red Baron, a luxury yacht with traditional sails
- Cruise to Koh Som, a beautiful limestone island offshore
- Enjoy a welcome cocktail along with unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Dine on traditional Thai dishes with a dinner buffet on board
- Take in the splendid colors of the sunset over the Gulf of Thailand
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your Koh Sumai Sunset Dinner Cruise will take you past limestone karsts and the picturesque beaches of Koh Som. Dine in a dreamlike atmosphere with breathtaking Gulf of Thailand views that look out over what promises to be an incredible sunset. Take in the beauty that surrounds you while enjoying an endless buffet of Thai-style dishes.
Travelers can choose to relax in upper deck cocktail tables or the open-air lounge, where alcoholic beverages and cigars are available for purchase. After this memorable night on the open water you’ll return to shore and head back to your hotel with your local driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 6 passengers is required for this cruise to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Thailand
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Spoilt by the cloudy weather, so could not get a great sunset." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews