Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover the 4 Islands of Krabi on a day trip by longtail boat
- Spend your day swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun
- Tuck into a delicious Thai lunch on Poda Island
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Meet at Nang An Pier at the end of Nopparat Thara in Ao Nang at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Lunch was provided for at the last island, so have a snack with you if you normally eat lunch earlier in the day." See review
- "Luckily this provider does have a jetty which makes it easier to get on and off at the start and finish but the bits in betweeen you have to get on from the sea." See review