Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour to Cheow Lan Lake with longtail cruise, from Krabi
- Spend a leisurely day exploring places around Cheow Lan Lake
- Have time to swim, hike, and kayak
- Look for gibbons and hornbills in Khao Sok National Park
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 travelers allows for a more personalized experience
- Includes guide, use of equipment, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Meet at South Siam Adventure office in Ao Nang at 07:30.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I'd say you get a lot for the money, but be prepared to spend hours in one place and if coming from Krabi, two hours in the car each way." See review