9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Treat yourself to a full day amongst the islands surrounding Krabi on a 10-hour boat tour. An early start allows you to beat the rush and enjoy some of the islands before the tourists crowds arrive. The well-rounded tour takes you to the Poda, Monkey, and Bamboo Islands, plus Pileh Lagoon. There’s something for everyone to enjoy with opportunities to sunbathe, snorkel, and explore the islands.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Observe coral and fish with provided snorkel gear
- Enjoy a light breakfast, lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Relax in convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch , Drinking water, Fruit, Snacks
Life jacket, Snorkeling mask
First Aid Kit
Coffee and/or Tea
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Early Bird Phi Phi and 4 Islands One Day Tour From Krabi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Early Bird Phi Phi and 4 Islands One Day Tour From Krabi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
Early Bird Phi Phi and 4 Islands One Day Tour From Krabi
9 to 10 hours
7 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
1 day 2 hours
13 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrabiWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastJet Boating - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Ko LantaJet Boating - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonJet Boating - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory