- Cruise past Koh Tapu for photo ops of the famous island
- Check out coves with limestone rock formations at Koh Yao Noi
- Enjoy a relaxed lunch at the beach
- See more by speedboat on a tour timed to skip the crowds
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departure times and locations:
- 8.45 am: Free Meeting point outside Krabi Resort, beside the King sign (for all Hotels in Ao Nang)
- 8.55 am: Free Meeting point at Nopparatara Pier for Centara Grand Resort’s guests
- 8.15 am: Railay guests. From Railay West Beach (meeting outside Railay Village Resort): 600 Baht one way to the pier (total price from 1 to 3 people, and 100 Baht per extra person) by our private long tail boat. At the end of the tour, we will drive you back by car to Ao Nang beach, where you can easily find a public taxi long tail boat (shared boat) back to Railay, the price for this public service is around 150 Baht per person.
- 8.20 am: Private transfer round trip from Krabi Town: 1,000 Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- 8.40 am: Private transfer round trip from Klong Muang: 1,000 Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- 8.30 am: Private transfer round trip from Tup Kaek: 1,200 Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by Profesional Certified Guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking (Vegetarian and Halal options are available)
- Minimum age is 4 years
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thalassa Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I can wholeheartedly recommend this trip which is definitely well worth the cost." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews