Are you interested in?
771 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
Batu Caves Tours
210 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Get out of the city for a day at Genting Highlands on this excursion from Kuala Lumpur. A hill resort north of KL, Genting Highlands is home to an indoor theme park, shopping complex, restaurants, and more, which you can enjoy at your leisure. The cable car ride up the hill is included but all other entrance fees and activities are at your own expense so you can choose what you want to do.
- Day trip to Genting Highlands from Kuala Lumpur
- Enjoy the drive through the Malaysian countryside
- Ride the Genting Skyway, a cable car that takes you to the summit (included)
- Spend your time at your leisure to enjoy shopping, dining, activities, and more (own expense)
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (1km radius from KLCC)
Skyway Cable Car Ride
Additional activities like spa treatments
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cable car operation depends on the maintenance schedule and weather conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If last minute booking, please proceed by your own to starting point at Malaysia Tourist Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.(Near Harriston Boutique and Look for our tour guide)
- If you have any difficult locate the tour guide please feel free to contact our hotline number given on voucher.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Genting Highlands Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Skyway Cable Car Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Genting Highlands Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Skyway Cable Car Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Genting Highlands Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Skyway Cable Car Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Genting Highlands Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur with Skyway Cable Car Ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The cable car price bringin you to the top and sending you back is reasonable enough to stay and spend the day at resorts world." See review
Product code: 38355P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sri Mahamariamman TemplePort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaKing's Palace (Istana Negara)MinNatureMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Templer Park Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))i-CityBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkPetrosains the Discovery CentreCape Rachado LighthouseJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)National MuseumKuala Lumpur Convention CentreBukit BintangCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Chinatown