8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Hike from The Dusun to a beautiful waterfall with a jungle hiking tour from Kuala Lumpur that’s led by a hunter-gatherer guide. Choose between an hour-long waterfall trek and a more challenging 6-hour hike, and enjoy a great opportunity to explore the forest alongside a guide who’s deeply familiar with the medicinal uses of Malaysia’s native plants.
- Two hiking options can be tailored to your group
- Learn about traditional medicine and plants
- Find beautiful nature just one hour outside of Kuala Lumpur
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at selected Kuala Lumpur hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
The jungle guide
English Speaking Driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointKuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is only recommended for those between 8 years and 65 years.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Dusun : Jungle Trekking Adventure to Waterfall with Jungle Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Dusun : Jungle Trekking Adventure to Waterfall with Jungle Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Dusun : Jungle Trekking Adventure to Waterfall with Jungle Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Dusun : Jungle Trekking Adventure to Waterfall with Jungle Guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P58
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesKuala LumpurHiking - Petaling JayaHiking - PenangHiking - Sentosa IslandCategory
Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Cameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)MinNatureRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreTaman Negara National ParkJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Putrajaya Bridge Bukit BintangMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreNational MuseumPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DCape Rachado Lighthouse