Are you interested in?
Batu Caves Tours
210 Tours & Activities
600 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The Batu Caves are a must-see attraction for anyone visiting Kuala Lumpur. Avoid the complications of public transport and travel to the golden Hindu shrine with ease on a day trip that’s ideal for travelers with limited time. You also stop at the Royal Selangor Pewter factory, rubber tree plantation, and batik factory to see how traditional handicrafts are made.
- Tick off the Batu Caves with ease from Kuala Lumpur
- A hassle-free choice for first-time visitors with limited time
- Receive personalized attention in a small group limited to 15 people
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure to suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (free pick up within 1km of City Center)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.- In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Closed for 3 days on Thaipusam Festive (the day before, during and the day after festive)
- No minimum age requirement
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malaysia Countryside and Batu Caves Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Jalan Masjid India Night MarketPetaling Street MarketSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Putrajaya Bridge Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DRumah Penghulu Abu SemanThean Hou TemplePutrajayaBukit BintangKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur City GallerySri Mahamariamman TempleForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)i-CityKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Alive 3D Art GalleryNational MuseumKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)