6 hours to 6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go beyond busy Kuching and get familiar with everday Sarawakian life and cuisine on this combination bike-and-cook tour. Explore Kuching’s rural outskirts on two wheels and see where some of the most prevalent ingredients in Sarawak cuisine come from before learning to chop, blend and stir like a local with a Sarawak cooking class.
- Go further: this bike tour offers sights that the typical walking tour doesn’t
- Collect some of your own ingredients from a local market for a ‘farm-to-table’ experience
- Compare and contrast life in rural and urban Kuching
- Return home with the knowledge you need to cook your own Sarawak laksa chicken
Saved to wishlist!
Local English speaking guide,
shopping at the market
all food and drinks
a great time!
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradesa Borneo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingMountain Bike Tours - SarawakMountain Bike Tours - Sentosa IslandMountain Bike Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory