2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Soak up the majesty of a Borneo sunset and the beauty of Kuching at nightfall on a sunset river cruise, undoubtedly the best way to experience this charming city. See landmarks such as the Astana, or governor’s residence, and the Dewan Undangan Negeri Sarawak (state parliament), as well as stilt homes, houseboats, and the timeless to-and-fro of the river. This convenient package comes complete with door-to-door round-trip transfers.
- Glide along the Sarawak River at nightfall on a sunset cruise
- See the Victorian-era Astana and the waterfront lit up in lights for the night
- Immerse in the constantly changing life of the river
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
90 Minutes Sunset River Cruise
Hotel pickup & drop-off (selected hotels only).
English Speaking Driver
Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable.
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FOR SIC BASIS THE PICK UP TIME IS 30MINS EARLIER THAN STATED PICK UP TIME
- All tours ex Damai are subject to a surcharge of 1 way transfer rate from Kuching to Damai (RM 150 Per Car).
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sarawak Sunset River Cruise Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sarawak Sunset River Cruise Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sarawak Sunset River Cruise Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sarawak Sunset River Cruise Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Bus ToursSunset CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuchingCatamaran Cruises - SarawakBus Tours - SarawakSunset Cruises - SarawakDay Cruises - SarawakWater Tours - SarawakCatamaran Cruises - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandSunset Cruises - Sentosa IslandDay Cruises - Sentosa IslandWater Tours - Sentosa IslandCatamaran Cruises - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Kota KinabaluSunset Cruises - Kota KinabaluDay Cruises - Kota KinabaluWater Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory