Explore our promoted experiences
- Three magnificent temples: Kiyomizu, Golden Pavilion, and Fushimi Inari
- Spot geisha as you explore Kyoto’s traditional Gion neighborhood
- Active tour: cover up to 25mi (40km) as you cycle between the sights
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Nearest train station - JR Saga Arashiyama
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- *Age restriction* must be a minimum of 15 years of age.
- Please notify of food allergies/restrictions at time of booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Bike Tour - The Bamboo Forest & Arashiyama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff