- Small-group guided tours of Kyoto's food scene
- Spend some time wandering around Nishiki Market, home to 130 food stalls
- Sample some foods unique to Kyoto, including pickled vegetables, fried fish cake, and Hamo
- Small-group tour ensures ample amounts of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
[Meetup]10:45 am in front of the South West Main entrance of DAIMARU KYOTO. *In front of the "Shijo Takakura bus stop" along big Shijo street. *This is NOT FUJI Daimaru. *Please find a big Tapestry of Daimaru. (https://goo.gl/maps/uNDBBUogdhUUB3jX6)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years in Japan
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- If you have any food restrictions, please let us know in advance definitely.
- If you will come with a stroller, please let us know in advance. Nishiki market is very crowded sometimes.
- If you have severe dietary restrictions, it may not be possible to arrange food for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Japan Wonder Travel
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms