Departure & Return
outside Fresco supermarket, 72 Tamamizucho, Higashiyama Ward
Nishiki used to be an open-air fish market four hundred years ago. Today, the narrow 1,500-meter-long market is packed with vendors of all sorts.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands