Are you interested in?
Lake Tahoe Tours
14 Tours & Activities
44 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
13 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure Point900 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sail Tahoe Blue
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Hour Small Group Sailing Cruise Lake Tahoe?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I love the fact that drinks were included in the trip!" See review
Product code: 271742P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLake Tahoe4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaSailing - CaliforniaCategory