Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste your way around Lancaster—lunch is included
- A small-group tour means a more personalized experience
- Expand your understanding of Lancaster’s culturally diverse community
- Enjoy international flavors, including Nepalese and West African food
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking impariments
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kendra Wolfe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff