Are you interested in?
- 3-day tour of Sedona, Monument Valley, and Antelope Canyon from Las Vegas
- Explore rock formations, dunes, desert and canyons
- See some of the desert's most photogenic landscapes
- Learn the natural and cultural history of the region
- Two nights' accommodation and select meals included
Departure & Return
Departure Point3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Empire Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tour: Sedona, Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon from Las Vegas.
- "only one recommendation, if u can extend the tour one day more to include Zion and Bryce Canyon, it will be a perfect tour to see the region." See review
- "After leaving the Valley, we were taken to view Horseshoe Bend which was a very long walk on a very hot day, but totally worth the effort." See review