- Take a full-day tour from Las Vegas to Area 51
- Learn about Area 51’s infamous history
- See a variety of points of interest
- Lunch, snacks and bottled water are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Tour requires a minimum number of participants to operate. If the minimum number has not been met, you will be offered another date or full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Photo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Assuming the tour company fixes this safety issue, this is a fun tour if you're looking to see Area 51 and surrounding desert areas that are incredible , but you'll need to read up on the area's history+lore beforehand, unfortunately." See review
- "Try and alien burger too while you on the tour." See review
- "There was lots of room, seats were comfy and most importantly there was air con, which was definitely needed as it was 40+ degrees!!" See review