1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Helmets and Masks
Departure & Return
2 Chem. du Château Copreaux, 59216 Beugnies, France
Meet at the end of the alley on the left.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/6/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Tuesday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Le Château Copreaux
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adventure 1h with a 3-seater Buggy?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure 1h with a 3-seater Buggy?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adventure 1h with a 3-seater Buggy?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adventure 1h with a 3-seater Buggy?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLille4WD Tours - Nord-Pas de CalaisSporting Events - Nord-Pas de CalaisExtreme - Nord-Pas de Calais4WD Tours - BrugesSporting Events - BrugesExtreme - Bruges4WD Tours - BrusselsSporting Events - BrusselsExtreme - BrusselsCategory
La Manufacture de RoubaixLille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)AqualudMuseum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)Villa CavroisBirthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)