- City sightseeing tour of Lille
- Explore the best of Lille in just 1.15hour!
- See major attractions like the Grand Place, the old city and the Town Hall
- Great way for newcomers to get familiar with the city
- Audio guide available in eight languages
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Palais Rihour, central Lille Address: Lille Tourism Office, Palais Rihour, 42 Place Rihour, 59000 Lille Dates: Daily except on Mondays
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Learn more about the history of Lille, founded in the 11th century and influenced by several cultures over the centuries before at last becoming French. See the evidence the Flemish, Burgundian and Spanish left on the city in Lille's varied architectural styles, among other things.
Travel past Lille's top sights, including the old city, the Grand Palace, the Town Hall and belfry and the Fine Arts Museum. Enjoy an informative audio-visual display while you travel, available in eight languages (English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese and Chinese).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY OT Lille
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Lille City Sightseeing Tour.