Explore our promoted experiences
- A stylish guided tour through Lille in a vintage 2CV
- Discover France’s art-filled northern city on a hip ride through its historic center
- Tick off all the main attractions, from Flemish buildings to bustling public squares
- Listen to stories and legends from the famed northern city from your private guide
Departure & Return
Place Rihour, Lille (in front of the palace)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Available after the tour, at an extra cost:
- Cart regional Trimmed away,2 possible formats : + €20 or €40
- Photo service for unforgettable memories : + € 10
- Stop Local Beer: + 5 € / pers
- Chocolate tasting in a traditional chocolate factory in Old Lille: + € 15 / pers
- Tasting of local products (sweet / savoury beer and liquor + ): + € 15 / pers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TradiBalade
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms