- Private day trip to Vimy and Belgium’s Canadian WWI sites from Lille and Arras, with air-conditioned transport
- Walk in Vimy’s trenches and tunnels and visit Hill 145, the scene of a famous 1917 Canadian offensive
- Savor an included lunch and continue to Belgium’s WWI battle sites
- See the St Julien Canadian Memorial on the site of the first German gas attacks
- Visit the Tyne Cot Cemetery and spot where John McRae wrote ‘In Flanders Fields’
- Attend the moving Last Post Ceremony at Ypres’ monumental Menin Gate
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands