3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
There are many ways to discover coastal Livorno’s charms—and a private walking tour of the city’s central market is certainly an engaging way to explore. Meet your guide at your local accommodation or near your port, and set off for the Mercato Centrale—one of Europe's largest markets. Stop to sample local dishes, snacks, regional wines, coffee and more.
- A private tour makes for an engaging way to discover
- Learn all about Livorno’s history and food culture from your guide
- Enjoy numerous samples of local dishes, snacks, and drinks
- Pickup at your accommodation or port makes logistics simple
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza del Municipio, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
Cruise Shuttle Bus Stop ''Via Cogorano / P.zza del Municipio''
P.za Felice Cavallotti, 57123 Livorno LI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Tour Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Livorno Food and Market Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Livorno Food and Market Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Livorno Food and Market Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Livorno Food and Market Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Food, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoFood Tours - TuscanyMarkets - TuscanyStreet Food Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - PisaMarkets - PisaStreet Food Tours - PisaFood Tours - San GimignanoMarkets - San GimignanoStreet Food Tours - San GimignanoCategory