- A private tour makes for an engaging way to discover
- Learn all about Livorno’s history and food culture from your guide
- Enjoy numerous samples of local dishes, snacks, and drinks
- Pickup at your accommodation or port makes logistics simple
Departure & Return
Cruise Shuttle Bus Stop ''Via Cogorano / P.zza del Municipio''
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tuscany Tour Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Livorno Food and Market Tour.