9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Tuscany in a single day on this private shore excursion from Livorno. Hop aboard your luxury minivan directly after disembarking from your cruise ship. You’ll head first to Florence, where you’ll have several hours to sightsee at your own pace. Then, transfer to the bucolic Chianti countryside, long regarded as one of Italy’s top wine regions. You can admire the one-of-a-kind scenery, stop in the traditional town of Greve in Chianti, and enjoy a hearty Tuscan meal (own expense) before returning to the port.
- See Tuscany’s urban and rural highlights, all in one tour
- This full-day shore excursion makes exploring Tuscany seamless
- Round-trip transit is provided via luxury Mercedes minivan
- Explore Florence, visit Greve in Chianti, and see the scenic countryside
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & drop off directly at the pier in front of your ship
Transportation on a comfortable Mercedes-Benz Vclass minivan with ac
English speaking driver/guide at your disposal
tax, tolls, parking fees, fuel
Admission fees to musuems
Departure & Return
Livorno , Livorno, Livorno, Province of Livorno, TuscanyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany In Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour from Livorno port to Florence & Chianti wine region?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour from Livorno port to Florence & Chianti wine region?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour from Livorno port to Florence & Chianti wine region
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaFood Tours - PisaBus Tours - PisaWine Tastings - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaHistorical Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory