9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the heart of Tuscany on a private 9-hour tour to two medieval hill towns. The full-day excursion is ideal for travelers who have already visited Pisa and Florence and want to get off the well-trodden tourist path. Begin with a visit to San Gimignano and wander within the fortified walls and the famous Piazza Cisterna. Next explore Volterra, another historical town that boasts undiluted culture and cobblestoned streets.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Visit two towns that most foreign tourists miss
- Spend a day away from the cruise ship crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & drop off directly at the pier in front of your ship
Transportation on a comfortable Mercedes-Benz Vclass minivan
English speaking driver/guide
Tax, tolls, parking fees, fuel
Admission fees to museums
Departure & Return
Livorno , Livorno, Livorno, Province of Livorno, TuscanyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- FOR WINE LOVERS: IS POSSIBLE TO ADD ON THIS TOUR THE VISIT OF A TOP RATED WINERY. PLEASE ADVISE AT THE TIME OF THE BOOKING
- Comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tuscany In Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private tour from Livorno port to San Gimignano & Volterra?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private tour from Livorno port to San Gimignano & Volterra?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private tour from Livorno port to San Gimignano & Volterra
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoShore Excursions - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - PisaBus Tours - PisaPorts of Call Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaShore Excursions - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory