9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and dropoff
Worry-free Shore Excursion
Shared Shore Excursion in a small-group (no more than 8 per vehicle)
Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
Admission tickets to attractions, tour guide
Lunch, Food and drinks
Tipping is not included in our service fees, it is never mandatory although it is always appreciated
Departure & Return
Porto di Livorno , Piazza dell'Arsenale, 8, 57123 Livorno LI, ItalyCruise Port, right outside your ship, pickup and dropoff. • English-speaking Driver with a private vehicle will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized. • No need to take Bus Shuttle from ship since our permits allow us to enter in the Cruise Port. In Shared Tour Option only: Your Driver may make a few stops (usually 2/3 stops) along the way to pick up, or drop off, fellow passengers. This means that your Driver could arrive within 15-30 minutes of your scheduled pickup time.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Air-conditioned, fully insured and licensed legal vehicle with professional English-speaking Driver
- Your Driver will be waiting for you right outside the ship, holding a sign with your name on to be easily recognized
- Solution with a lower price dedicated to travelers sharing the vehicle with a small-group (up to 8 people per vehicle). We are not responsable for admission tickets booked on your own
- One Infant seat available on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY ILLYRIATOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Tour of Florence and Pisa from Port of Livorno?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Tour of Florence and Pisa from Port of Livorno?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Tour of Florence and Pisa from Port of Livorno?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Tour of Florence and Pisa from Port of Livorno
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingLivornoBus Tours - TuscanyCity Tours - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - PisaCity Tours - PisaHistorical Tours - PisaFull-day Tours - PisaBus Tours - San GimignanoCity Tours - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory